X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

sorry bugbyte and other mods,

I know this isn't the right place for this but i'm looking to buy mac specefic parts and what better place to ask:

iSight
    Powercord for mac mini
    Dvi-to-Vga screw in adapter (that ships with the mini)

so if i want an lcd i can post in the lcd/display section? post in the classifieds clown.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbycope
      so if i want an lcd i can post in the lcd/display section? post in the classifieds clown.
      Actually that would probably be a good idea. thanks for the advice but i already knew and considered that and apologized. i myself rarely look in the classified section. this is the first and only place i come in this forum. however, i did already check the classifieds and post the same there, with no response. so thanks for the advice but save the smart elec comments unless there followed with an isight for sale.

i'm not trying to sound rude but i hate people that automatically smart off to questions that are asked or things that are said.

Comment

Originally posted by CArringt
        Actually that would probably be a good idea. thanks for the advice but i already knew and considered that and apologized. i myself rarely look in the classified section. this is the first and only place i come in this forum. however, i did already check the classifieds and post the same there, with no response. so thanks for the advice but save the smart elec comments unless there followed with an isight for sale.
        There are forum topics for a reason.
        Frankly, if you only peruse one forum that's specific to your Mac, you're severely limiting yourself.

i'm not trying to sound rude but i hate people that automatically smart off to questions that are asked or things that are said.
        And the smat-*** remarks are any better than blatantly posting off-topic?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

haha looks like i am not alone: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73607

but this is a mac specific want so it is a dilema! hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
            haha looks like i am not alone: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73607

but this is a mac specific want so it is a dilema! hmmmm
            So what? It belongs in teh Classifieds section.
            No dilemma.
            How about the Wiki?

Comment

you're a ******* dilemma!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                you're a ******* dilemma!
                And you're King Post Whore.

What of it?
                How about the Wiki?

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                  And you're King Post Whore.

What of it?
                  change the record!

n00b!

Comment

I think someone got a BSOD on their commute today

This thread is about Mac specific items, so what is really wrong with him asking here? Makes since to me to ask a more targeted audience.

As for my keyboard post that you are broken up over, i'll give you that one (which is why I did include "not Mac specific" in the title). I hang out in here and the LCD forum. I wasn't asking for anyones input, just saying "hey, look what I found". Why should I go do it somewhere that I don't follow and don't know the user base?

For the record, i'm not a traditional fanboy (I love my Macs, but I could give a rats *** what others think of them) and I am an introvert.

-dave
                    My pathetic worklog.
                    CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Comment

Good places to check are ebay and DealMac

Comment

The classifieds are for posting items you WTB and WTS. the Mac forum is *not* for that.

Locking thread.

-Mod for MacCar forums
                        "If it works this good why F with it?" -KMFDM "Intro"

Strive for ethical wardriving: http://faq.wardrive.net/

My CarCPUs: v1 - 2000 | v2 - 2004
                        Mp3Car Meets: http://detrimental.org/eyecandy/MP3CarMeets

Comment

Working...
                        X