P1900

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P1900

I just installed a P1900 and the amount of power going to my mini is always 18volts. It does not change even when the power is off. Is this right? will it change when i shut down the mini with the green / black wires. Help...i knew i would screw this up.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

You may want to visit the carnetix forum and ask Mike www.carnetix.com

Comment

posted with no reply. ohh well. mini is being repaired anyways
      Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

what went wrong with your mni? I had a couple of issues with mine and I had to send it back twice. Once for the hd crashing and a second time for a bad motherboard.

Comment

well apearently my Air port card was shorting out my video, I thought when my screen was flashing randomly it was because my cord was loose, but appearently not, it happend so much that it fried my video card.. Now apple has to send me a new one. wow!

Comment

Which mini do you have?? I hope the intels dont have all these problems, perhaps I should buy that apple care thing.

Comment

yeah i dont have an intel one, howver i would recomend the apple care anyways. I think that i am going to fork over the 200 bucks and buy it for mine.

Comment

lol, apple care is well worth the 150; specially b/c of the environment we are using it in.

Comment

Working...
                X