Connecting via MDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting via MDA

Has anyone connected their t-mobile MDA to their Mini (or any Mac) as a high(ish) speed modem? Iíve been trying and not having much luck.

well i have done it with my razr but not with any tmobile phones
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

I know i dont post much but i've actually been working on getting this. I found a file (as attached), copy it to your modem scripts folder (if you cant figure it out, rtfm ) and select that script for your bluetooth modem, i dunno if it works on any other link than bluetooth but this sure beats the hell out of syncing at home and at work, and google earth works on the road now, so helpful

Good luck!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scuzzo7 View Post
        I know i dont post much but i've actually been working on getting this. I found a file (as attached), copy it to your modem scripts folder (if you cant figure it out, rtfm ) and select that script for your bluetooth modem, i dunno if it works on any other link than bluetooth but this sure beats the hell out of syncing at home and at work, and google earth works on the road now, so helpful

Good luck!
        Thank you, I will give it a shot this week.

Comment

Try this site for more info...!!!

http://www.taniwha.org.uk/
          CLICK ME

Smart Car due for completion beginning of march....

Log with pictures to go online shortly after.

Comment

Working...
          X