ampxm question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ampxm question

i downloaded the frontend but when it asked me to choose the file HXM i picked the wrong one file how can i fix it?

Try trashing the HXM prefs under Library-->Preferencex-->HXM

Try looking for the ampxm preferences in there as well. Trash those if you find them.

Make sure you have the HXM program on the computer and that it is working properly.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

ok i fixed it but when it promts me to pick HXM i click on the HXM folder but all the stuff in side is faded so i cant pick any of them any ideas

Comment

Have you run HXM separately? It is a java program. You should be able to run it without Amp and set it to operate your XM device. If it is faded, it sounds like you don't have java installed?

You also need the LineIn program to allow it to play through your speakers if you are feeding the XM Direct output back into the computer.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          Have you run HXM separately? It is a java program. You should be able to run it without Amp and set it to operate your XM device. If it is faded, it sounds like you don't have java installed?
          I also downloaded the HXM folder, but it looks like it is an xcode project folder. If I wanted to run the HXM by itself, what file would I try to launch it with?

Thanks!
          My Worklog

Comment

Working...
          X