This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad 2 is out

Well, the iPad 2 has launched (endgaget link).

Now in white and black, dual core, dual cameras, double memory (which were more than enough for most apps anyway).

I really like the new HDMI out that works with any app. I wonder if that would work with the iPhone 4 and the older iPad, but I'm guessing it will not. It's great to distribute content to secondary screen, bigger, better or simply just for the headrest monitors, if you so chose.

The new front cover is very cool and sleek. I like that too: (video)

It auto aligns magnetically. How cool is that?

More importantly, same price, starting at $499.00. This is the most amazing bit of it all.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Oh yes, it's also 33% thinner (thinner than the iPhone 4). What?

More specs at Apple.
    Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
    Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

I like the magnetic alignment....hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Comment

The previous gen iPad is now on sale for $399.00 ($100.00 off across the line).

This thing is insanely fast. We're not joking -- it's blazingly fast. Everything the iPad 2 does feels like it's on turbo. We're uploading a video of the some evidence of this, you'll be appropriately stunned.
      (1st hands on)

Comment

Originally posted by RipplingHurst View Post
        Well, the iPad 2 has launched (endgaget link).

Now in white and black, dual core, dual cameras, double memory (which were more than enough for most apps anyway).

I really like the new HDMI out that works with any app. I wonder if that would work with the iPhone 4 and the older iPad, but I'm guessing it will not. It's great to distribute content to secondary screen, bigger, better or simply just for the headrest monitors, if you so chose.

The new front cover is very cool and sleek. I like that too: (video)

It auto aligns magnetically. How cool is that?

More importantly, same price, starting at $499.00. This is the most amazing bit of it all.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Oh yes, it's also 33% thinner (thinner than the iPhone 4). What?

More specs at Apple.

Comment

It Can

The HDMI connector can work with iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th Generation), iPad, and iPad 2.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC953ZM/A

Comment

^^^ true that.

Comment

Working...
            X