Axiom Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axiom Discussion

Axiom V1.02 is about to come out with a huge surprise that will make every carpc user want to have a mac setup

Any updates on axiom or an iPad app. I'm looking into making a Mac osx carputer and looking for a good frontend.

Comment

Originally posted by bobboflynn View Post
      Any updates on axiom or an iPad app. I'm looking into making a Mac osx carputer and looking for a good frontend.
      Yes Axiom for Mac is still fully supported. We did not generate enough interest to port it over to iOS.

Comment

Can you guys update this app so we can browse through artists, I just find the app is too basic how I can only play playlists. Is there a way to navigate artists and I'm just completely blind?

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by ssm05rsx View Post
          Can you guys update this app so we can browse through artists, I just find the app is too basic how I can only play playlists. Is there a way to navigate artists and I'm just completely blind?

-Dan
          You can organize all your music in iTunes. Axiom will read that exact format. So in iTunes under music if you click on the artists header to sort the artists, axiom will sort your music the exact same way.

Comment

Working...
          X