Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GPS navigator use with ICE3?

Hi,
    which GPS navigator do you suggest me to use with ICE3? Which antenna with my MacMini?

Thanks,
    Greg
    iC3
    Citroen C3

progress ##### 50%

ICE3

ITALY

I'm currently using Garmin Mobile PC. Even when ICE3 overlays the pause/play/next/back bar on the bottom and the seek bar on the top, all of the typical functions of GMPC are still accessible. I'll try to post pics when I get home to help you visualize.
    Sound System () 100%
    Power System () 100%
    MacMini Setup () 100%

Comment

Ok perfect
      iC3
      Citroen C3

progress ##### 50%

ICE3

ITALY

Comment

Originally posted by brownaa82 View Post
        I'm currently using Garmin Mobile PC. Even when ICE3 overlays the pause/play/next/back bar on the bottom and the seek bar on the top, all of the typical functions of GMPC are still accessible. I'll try to post pics when I get home to help you visualize.
        Garmin makes that for mac?

Comment

No, I'm running a VirtualBox with WinXP and Garmin Mobile PC installed on it.
          Sound System () 100%
          Power System () 100%
          MacMini Setup () 100%

Comment

Originally posted by brownaa82 View Post
            How did you get the ICE3 overlays over the nav screen? I have Garmin Mobile PC too running on Microsoft Virtual PC 7, but I'm currently running it in a different space as ICE3. Switching spaces on the go is kinda annoying so I would love to set it up as an overlay.

Thanks

Comment

I'm using Sygic under wine, but looks fine to integrate into ice3

Comment

Working...
              X