Apple-ish Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple-ish Theme

I just sent this to srbatty to host on his site, hope you like it, let me know if you have any suggestions...

Forgot one thing, I have a bunch of car logos and will be able to substitute the Audi Rings if asked, I sent some to srbatty already, not sure how he wants to work this part.

Comment

I really like the "blurred out" lock screen idea!

Dunno why I haven't thought of that...

Looks good man, looking forward to seeing more made... afaik, we're the only two besides srbatty
      SixthSphere - Online Community for Saturn Enthusiasts

Comment

Not any more, currently drafting up a couple of ideas myself.

Comment

Originally posted by elitedemon View Post
          Not any more, currently drafting up a couple of ideas myself.
          the more the merrier...

welcome to the "theme team"

hahaha

Comment

Here is a sample of logo's, but I can do pretty much whatever you need. Shoot me an email if you want to have something done.

http://icecubed.comoj.com/dltheme4.html

Comment

Can you flip through the albums with your finger like on the iPhone/iTouch? That would be friggin' sweet! Surely there is a way to make that work... <mind starts crunching>
              -----------------
              The LEGO of my childhood prepared me for the IKEA of my adulthood. ~me

BMW E30 | Lilliput EBY701 | more to come
              CURRENT STEP: Building PC and custom dash

Comment

I don't think so just yet, but that's a question for srbatty. If you can find the code on the iphone, I'm sure it can be ported to ICE3

Comment

if you "click" on either end of the covers, they move in that direction... works for me anyway

or, if you hold your finger just below the Artist and Album Title and slide it sideways they should "slide" like on the phone

Comment

This is the one I made real quick for my car last night. I need to find some other pictures to replace the stock ones.

Comment

Can you flip through the albums with your finger like on the iPhone/iTouch? That would be friggin' sweet! Surely there is a way to make that work... <mind starts crunching>
                      There probably is, however we haven't found it.... yet.
                      ICE Tunes: http://icetunes.co.nz/
                      ICEł Resources: http://icecubed.comoj.com/

Comment

Here are a couple Mazda logo's. Email or PM me with your requests, I'd be more than happy to come up with something, or even have you tell me what you want!

Comment

Very cool, I like them both. Thanks.
                          Any day is a good day for golf.

Mazdaspeed6 Carputer Progress: Gone
                          (Check Speedy's Install)

Speedy was traded for a 2004 350z - Install complete except for permanent screen installation.

Comment

I was made aware of a mistake......oops...looks like you're going to want the lock screen to match your main screen, crazy talk I know, so here are the two I posted for you.

I sent a bunch to srbatty and they should be on the website at some point. If you have a specific logo you're looking for, let me know.

Comment

Nissan please. 240SX if you find something specific .

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X