automatic mp3 sinc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic mp3 sinc

how do you guys keep your mp3s uptodate? im constantly adding to my connectino and my present method is to run a ethernet cable out to my car and download new tunes, prefereably I would like torun the cable and have some software compare my libraires and add any new tunes to the system and then add them to my master playlist...is there anything that does this?
    thanks...
    E

I have a removeable hard drive bay in my car pc and my main rig. At night I usually take the drive out and bring it to my main pc.

Also, during the summer and winter, I take the hard drive out of the car if the temps are too extreme.

birrman54

Comment

as above.... and every few months I do a clean out of old music I dont want.... then just re-add again.... I think a system to mark tracks 'to be deleted' during playback/when I am in the care would be a nice idea to make pruining easier...
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

do a search, i know this topic was addressed like a week ago. someone mentioned the breifcase option, but there are a few applications out there that aide in syncing music.
        2004 F-150
        Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
        "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Working...
        X