Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silabs USB FM/Radiator Problem, Please Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silabs USB FM/Radiator Problem, Please Help!

Im new to this whole Carputer Stuff, but I have been on these forums for a few months now researching and trying to find work arounds for everything. I know a lot about computer hardware/software, etc... I just got the Silabs USB FM Dongle, and Its giving my problems with Radiator/and ever Roadrunner.

Here is my problem, I loaded the USBradio.dll into the Radiator Plugins folder, went into the config and set the External driver to USBradio.dll and so on. It works the first time, than when ever I restart Radiator the Radio does not work, and the USBradio.dll is still loaded...Also is there anything else i need to do, besides select Radiator in the Roadrunner Config? Because Im not quite getting it working into Roadrunner.. Anyone have any issues regarding my problem? Thanks.. And yah I searched around a bit, and still havnt found much on my problem..

Thanks

Think the silabs code was integrated into RR today so if it works you wouldnt need radiator.

Check this thread for further info: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...-silabs-7.html
    AOPEN MINIPC 945 VXR, CORE DUO T2400, 512MB, 120GB, Wlan, CARNETIX CNX-P1900, 1020TSV TFT 10.2" Touchscreen, BU-353 GPS, wlan-antenna, X3 integration to HU, D-link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 Hub, Wireless RF-keyboard, Logitech USB noicecancelling mic, NV RVcam

Comment

Ah Thanks a lot, I missed that thread, I was working all day. Thanks a lot

Comment

I have not tried the new RR with silabs integrated yet but I will tomorrow.
        I had also a ton of troubles getting radiator working with the silabs.dll. In fact it still just semiworks on my 2 pc:s.
        Hope this will work!
        AOPEN MINIPC 945 VXR, CORE DUO T2400, 512MB, 120GB, Wlan, CARNETIX CNX-P1900, 1020TSV TFT 10.2" Touchscreen, BU-353 GPS, wlan-antenna, X3 integration to HU, D-link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 Hub, Wireless RF-keyboard, Logitech USB noicecancelling mic, NV RVcam

Comment

Working...
        X