frontend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frontend

well.... i'm at about 80% of having my setup ready... but.. the problem is... i have no frontend that's working for me.

I installed cobra II, since it's the latest version I can get a hold of, and it works, but doesn't quite work properly w/dvd's, and has no copilot options, so... it's pretty much a mp3/divx player to me... not really gonna cut it.

I've tried gettin a hold of cenwesi (sp?) and the other place that supposedly has cobraIII, but no luck.

So.... what do I do?
    sit and wait for CobraIV?
    Anyone got an interface that works w/
    mp3/powerdvd xp4.0/copilot/etc?

Thanks
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Originally posted by 00CericaRuss
    well.... i'm at about 80% of having my setup ready... but.. the problem is... i have no frontend that's working for me.

I installed cobra II, since it's the latest version I can get a hold of, and it works, but doesn't quite work properly w/dvd's, and has no copilot options, so... it's pretty much a mp3/divx player to me... not really gonna cut it.

I've tried gettin a hold of cenwesi (sp?) and the other place that supposedly has cobraIII, but no luck.

So.... what do I do?
    sit and wait for CobraIV?
    Anyone got an interface that works w/
    mp3/powerdvd xp4.0/copilot/etc?

Thanks
    Check out AMaNDA (under the program section)

Works with all you have listed and more.

Comment

CobraIII

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
        That might have been the worst application I have ever seen/used. He did his work on Carplayer...

Comment

holy old thread batman! this is over a year old!

i'm currently on my 2nd car computer, and use mediacar at the moment... did cobra II, cobra III, carplayer sp, mediaengine 1.x and 2.x
          Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

i'm currently on my 2nd car computer, and use mediacar at the moment... did cobra II, cobra III, carplayer sp, mediaengine 1.x and 2.x
            Heh... I was wondering that myself...

Comment

And a nice car it is. Had the pleasure of seeing it at Fry's the other day. I'm going to contact you thru PM I have a question to ask you.

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanks
                  yes it was a nice setup
                  i had to bail and only had time for a quick walk around as you were yapping on the phone when you just rolled up

Comment

Working...
                  X