Touch screen friendly games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch screen friendly games?

Can any one recommend any games that are fun to play with just a touch screen?
    No i don't plan to play these when driving, just some thing fun to have

I do not want to use an y extra controllers, keyboard etc.

thanks.

I like this ink game that came with my tablet pc. It launches multicolour balls out and you have to draw lines to deflect the corect colour ball into the correct hole. If you get the wrong coulour in the wrong hole, then you lose a life. Multiple balls at a time as well with multiple colours and other obsticles as well.

Pretty fun. Called "InkBall": http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...3july15ib.mspx

of course the guide lines shown on the pics dont show up in game play, and it can go pretty fast!
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

yeah i have that for vista.. totally forgot about it.
      I went tot he tablet XP site to download some games from the "power toys" page.. but I cant install any thing because it says I dont have a tablet PC edition of XP. Any way around this?

Comment

Originally posted by VPrime View Post
        yeah i have that for vista.. totally forgot about it.
        I went tot he tablet XP site to download some games from the "power toys" page.. but I cant install any thing because it says I dont have a tablet PC edition of XP. Any way around this?
        I dont know... maybe some registry file needs to be changed or something. I only know of it because of tablet and I forgot it was on Vista too! I never use vista, so i guess that was bound to happen.

the installer from M$ wont let you install it, or the game wont run?

I can try to just find the exe and give it to you. After all most of those little games are just 1 exe and maybe a settings file too or something.
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Here you go. Put it in the system32 folder, see if it works: http://www.fusioncontrolcentre.com/Software/inkball.exe

Comment

They dont install (does an operating system check before install)

Thanks for the link, will try that.

Comment

Windows Freecell, Solitaire?
              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

I got some great ones suggested to me..
                House of the Dead 1,2,3 is perfect as it is a FPS on rails.. no need for keyboard

Comment

try (Zuma Deluxe)

i think it's dosn't need to (use an y extra controllers, keyboard etc)

not sure

Comment

From my experience, the only touch screen friendly game I have ever used is a .swf flash game that you can play in a web browser.... The link is here: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/space

I'm very eager to find out what other people use though. I would love to find a slot machine game that goes full screen... I think that would be great.
                    Carputer Progress
                    [||||||||||] 100%
                    Finally Installed!!
                    Everything is in the car and working.
                    I painted the cilpboard mount and it looks good.
                    Shutdown/Startup is working excellent!
                    View My Progress Here

Comment

Hi all.
                      I am the author of eHome Digital Tools. Touch screen - HA software for the home. I do have some free games I programmed awhile back. They are made for touch screens. No keyboard wanted! LOL Anyway, the price is right.

www.eHomeCreations.com -- go to the download page and the games are on the bottom. They have there own menu system or you can just shell to them individually.

Comment

Bejewelled!

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKernel View Post
                          Bejewelled!
                          That game consumes lives

Comment

Bejewelled 2 is better though, and Chuzzles deluxe is cool and mouse/touchscreen only

Lemmings is a good one if you can get it to embed properly and be large enough to see
                            Getting back into the game...

Comment

Touch screen friendly games?

Hi there - there are quite a few listed here -

http://voato.com/tech/windows/touchscreen-apps-for-windows-7-tablets/

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X