Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distance via gps, help, urgently needed

Hey,

I've got some new (temporarly) job starting on monday. i need to deliver stuff, using my own car. i get paied for the distance i travel, but some sensor in my car is broke, so my car doesn't see if i'm driving or not, so at the end of the day i will not know what distance i travelled. ofcourse i can get my speed via gps, but now i'm looking for some small program that uses my gps to tell me at the end of the day what distance i travelled...

anyone know a good program?

Greetz

Dj NRG

Not sure about a specific program that would extract the data but I know in Streets&Trips there is an option to create a GPS trail so maybe you can use that feature to figure it out.

Comment

thx for your reply, but my brother gave me his gps (mio) which has a logger, so i can see where i drove, and how far...

so the problem is solved...

Greetz

Dj NRG

Comment

Ok... you have 2 options. Use MILAGE by itself or use IDrive 2.0 skin that has MILAGE integrated. MILAGE has features to track and log Total Mileage (KM) Total current trip and also log Work miles. Also gives you current speed, max speed, average speed and total fuel compsumption down to the cost per kilometer.\; All on the same screen!

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X