Need HVAC control button images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HVAC control button images

Im working on making climate controls for my car, controllable through RoadRunner (and probably other) frontends.. I need the images for all the lil buttons and such.. If you need more clarification i can post a pic of the one in my car
    cashtexts - Earn money for receiving text messaged offers
    cashtexts review not a scam
    Space Navigator - 6 Axis input device: Take it apart - Driver App
    RRCam - Video/webcam capture, text overlay, and recording: 2.0 Stable

If any of these images help, they are in a PSD on the fusion website. You are welcome to them:

http://fusioncontrolcentre.com/Fusio...alog/skins.php

Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I could definatly use em, only problem is i need the images for selecting the dash/floor/defrost vents as well. you know, with the lil guy sittin down and arrows showin where the air is goin

edit: like these:

Comment

Originally posted by inh View Post
        I could definatly use em, only problem is i need the images for selecting the dash/floor/defrost vents as well. you know, with the lil guy sittin down and arrows showin where the air is goin

edit: like these:
        Well if you have a picture, then isnt the work sort of done?

Just use the "magic wand" in photoshop, make it larger, add a flash effect for a slight "cartoony" border if wanted, and then a slight shadow offset. Shouldn't be too hard.
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

Thats the thing, im horrible with photoshop, thats why i was hoping someone could supply simple images for me to use =/

Comment

Well here is a vector image of them: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_clos....php?id=667526

Comment

AWESOME! Thank you so much! Now to try my hand at some real image editing =]

Comment

How do you plan on implementing this? I mean the recirculate, temperature and airflow position are manual sliders with cables to manually open/close vents. I have thought about this in my car, but my air flow selector, and temperature are also manual. The recirculate is at least electronic.
                Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                  How do you plan on implementing this? I mean the recirculate, temperature and airflow position are manual sliders with cables to manually open/close vents. I have thought about this in my car, but my air flow selector, and temperature are also manual. The recirculate is at least electronic.
                  Everything is electric except the mixer control, and the heater valve. I'll have to write a serial port servo app, and a bit of hardware to go with it, but EVERYTHING else is electronic. Here's a schematic i pieced together from the service manual:

Comment

Thats gonna be a bit of a project, bit of a project, but will sure be nice when done!

I felt like toying around with Photoshop a bit, and hopefully you or someone else can make use of this. It is in PNG format, at a high resolution (3000 x 500), so you can just cut out the pieces you need. I use your example photo above to create them. Trying to do a 4 blade fan, looked so cluttered, so I did a 3 blade fan instead

Attached Files
                    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Dude thank you sooo much! I was trying to make the fresh air inlet without much luck...

As soon as the fusion has that com interface, things will get rolling, though im pretty sure i can do most things now with the way the software is, aside from servo control. I'll keep ya guys posted =]

Could you do a linear air temp mixer + slider for me pretty please?

Comment

Just so you know, we are working on servo control through the Brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                          Just so you know, we are working on servo control through the Brain.
                          Now that would be just awesome!

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Servo control will be the shiznit =D

I have some other nifty ideas. I cna foresee at least needing two brains, if not three and probably four =]

Comment

Inh, I stumbled uponyour thread last night. With most of the crx climate control being electronic this is of great interest to me. I drive a clean 1990 si. You should do a write up.

-Chris
                              1990 Honda crx Si: Still Carpc-less

Comment

Working...
                              X