Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iNav v4 Skin

Hey Guys,

I just finished my skin for iGuidance iNav Version 4.0.
    This is my first attempt at skinning. Everything works but there are a few things I will fix in the next update. Let me know if you have any questions or find any problems.

To see more screen shots go to: http://www.tgauss.com/inav/

Attached Files

Looking good! heheh actually it looks like you re-reshacked the one I did for 3.0 somehow

This will prob be popular, as people have been looking for a 4.0 that has the coordinates and such re-added back in. Good work!
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks,

Actually I have never even seen yours. Send me a link I would like to.

Comment

Thats too funny! I had the same view of the earth for the BG of the GPS screen! hahahaah small world!

The one I did was for 3.0, I don't have 4.0 done yet.
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Great minds think alike. Haha

Comment

If would be willing to personalize it for people if it is within reason. Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
              has the coordinates and such re-added back in.
              what coordinates are you refering to?
              Jae

Comment

There is a feature to locate a POI by entering the GPS coordinates. No, I have not added that in but could upon request.

Comment

Adding GPS coordinates would be great.

I have not tried your skin yet, but looking at the main iNav screen, would it be possible for you to implement a button that can switch between 2D and 3D instead of having to go through the display options? I sometimes find it useful to use a 2D map to find a specific location by just scrolling through the map and then having to go back to 3D for the directions.

Just a thought, thanks.
                  '99 Volvo S80
                  Carputer install progress: ++++++++--- (80%)

Comment

you cant add a button that performs that function whereever you want.. but i believe there is a key you can press to toggle 2d/3d. Check the documentation.
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by taylorgauss View Post
                      There is a feature to locate a POI by entering the GPS coordinates. No, I have not added that in but could upon request.
                      I would really like to see that feature for sure.

Comment

the keyboard shortcut to switch to 3D mode for iGuidance is the number 3. You can easily make a button in most front ends, that will allow you to use SENDKEY to do it for you. This way you can have a button on your skin that you can tap to go to 3D, and tap again to go back to 2D view.

As for the coordinates... Yes you can re-add them back in by reshacking iGUidance. do a search for reshack iguidance coordinates, and you should find the thread with the instructions. The only problem is you will need a keyboard to enter the coordinates, as no one has figured out how to add the number pad back into iGuidance to do it via the touch screen.

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                          The only problem is you will need a keyboard to enter the coordinates, as no one has figured out how to add the number pad back into iGuidance to do it via the touch screen.
                          does it still works with the gas plugin for coordinates to go to the gas station? In V4.0?
                          If you can dream it you can build it ( I think )
                          Build File

Comment

Working...
                          X