SETVOL On resume?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SETVOL On resume?

How do I use the SETVOL command when I resume from hibernation? anyone know?
    Thanks.

Yep, we all know..

Sorry, could not resist, all this stuff is in skincommands.txt
    Look up "ONRESUME"

"ONRESUME";"SETVOL;MASTER;50" or what ever....

Comment

yes, look up the setvol command in skin commands.txt, then place it on the ONRESUME event in ExecTBL.INI ...

PS: Somehow I fail to see how this is in this section of the forums...
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok, ummm..Im not running RR, thats why Im posting this here....Im asking in General how do I exe something to be done when I resume from hibernation such as Setvol.exe.

Comment

Hi,

You can use an AutoIt script with HibernateTrigger I think.

HTHs.

Comment

Originally posted by MGD View Post
            Yep, we all know..

Sorry, could not resist, all this stuff is in skincommands.txt
            Look up "ONRESUME"
            Actually ONRESUME is not mentioned in the SkinCommands.txt file anywhere.....
            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

ONRESUME is only mentioned in the EXECTBL.ini

Comment

Yea, and then its not really "mentioned", as its not in there by default. I can only imagine some of the features that none of us are aware of, as its not in the skincommands file!
                Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                  I can only imagine some of the features that none of us are aware of, as its not in the skincommands file!

You mean you haven't found the code to bring up this little flash puzzle in RR yet?

Optical Flash

Comment

Guess not

Comment

Originally posted by ZoLtRiX View Post
                      Ok, ummm..Im not running RR, thats why Im posting this here....Im asking in General how do I exe something to be done when I resume from hibernation such as Setvol.exe.
                      Sorry about that.. there's actually a SETVOL command in RR, and it can also trigger it on resume.. but outside RR, you need some sort of application to trigger the command when resuming.. as it was suggested, there may be an autoit script for that.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
                      X