new winXP navi software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new winXP navi software

Hi, i was looking for a long time for something like Igo/miomap navi software compatible with winXP (for my Samsung Q1 device) and, two days ago, I found this : www.visualfan.ro/gps/site/xhc.php.
    because is made in my country (RO) I will buy this software and I will keep you posted. (499ron=150EUR).

PS: sry for my English.

Demo for winXP : http://www.visualfan.ro/gps/site/downloadfree.php
    Note : unzip , start Drive.exe , when the map location is asked please choose drive_xp directory, this demo have only Romania map and works only in 640x480 (i think). salut.

Comment

it's a Sygic Drive http://sygic.com/screenshots/index.html
      I have already tested this program in territory of Moscow - many mistakes and defects.
      Maps from the Teleatlas for Russia, in particular, never represented interest because the urgency left much to be desired.
      Well and the engine and the interface has many defects and mistakes.

By the way the program can be started in fulscreen mode if a file drive.exe to start with a key "-rfull"
      Sonata Project [##########] 100%
      Corolla Project [##--------] 20%

Comment

Originally posted by frontera View Post
        By the way the program can be started in fulscreen mode if a file drive.exe to start with a key "-rfull"

Thx for that tip
        I notice my self some sound related bugs...

Comment

do you know the way to set window height and width at startup ?

Comment

farolfo : you must replace -rfull with -r800x480 if you want to start in 800x480 and so on, this was an example good luck.

Comment

I have been using this program and is great, the only thing I canīt find is the way of making POIS archives. The format is .upi

Anyone knows how this archives are created??

Comment

Working...
              X