Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fullscreen Winamp5 skin beta release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fullscreen Winamp5 skin beta release

    Here you go guys, finally got everything figured out.

    DOWNLOAD: www.arbybean.com/skin/ArbyFullscreenWA5.wal
    Drop the file into your winamp\skins directory.











    Still to do:
    - Add equalizer
    - Add minimized mode
    - Add more color themes
    - Add day/night color theme switcher

    Things you should know:
    - There are some custom options under the options menu. These enable and disable different parts of the skin.
    - If you have multiple windows open when you first load the skin, it will act wonky. Switch through each of the layouts and it should be back to normal.
    - When the titlebar is visible, the skin can be moved around and resized. When the titlebar is hidden, the skin is locked in place.
    - I developed this with winamp 5.52. If that's not what you're using, it might break.

    Let me know what you like and what you don't. If you make any cool custom color themes, post them and I can add them in.

    Enjoy!
    www.arbybean.com

  • #2
    wow.. looks great arby... Maybe i should just embed this into rr skin as a default music skin and take advantage of all the winamp built in function...

    Comment


    • #3
      Arby, you're my hero...
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

      Comment


      • #4
        very very very good skin! spent a day to find it! It matches all my needs. but one little issue - minimize isn't working.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's on the todo list up there. ^

          Should have a newer version out next week.
          www.arbybean.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Really great work! Is is possible to make the fonts of the playlist bigger in the next release?
            Renault Megane...the OEM look

            The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

            Comment


            • #7
              I believe you can control the font size in the WinAMP preferences.
              Aura MR62 (F and R)
              My Current MP3s
              IamDefiler.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Correct. You can change the font size in the playlist section of the preferences.
                www.arbybean.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  sorry for my blindness

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn, just got around to downloading this. This skin is off da hook! I'm using it now.
                    ATTENTION FELLOW CAR PC ENTHUSIASTS, POWER ACOUSTIC = CAR PC KRYPTONITE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

                    To my adoring fans, No my Toyota's gas pedal didn't get stuck! Instead I saw you crossing the street and decided to floor it! Unfortunately, I MISSED!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dude I know I just posted about an hour ago and I am starting to sound like a 12 year old girl at a Hannah Montana concert, but if I said it once I'll say it again.

                      This skin is off da hook! Yo man I give you mad props for this one! Keep up the good work!
                      ATTENTION FELLOW CAR PC ENTHUSIASTS, POWER ACOUSTIC = CAR PC KRYPTONITE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

                      To my adoring fans, No my Toyota's gas pedal didn't get stuck! Instead I saw you crossing the street and decided to floor it! Unfortunately, I MISSED!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by toyotatyrant View Post
                        Dude I know I just posted about an hour ago and I am starting to sound like a 12 year old girl at a Hannah Montana concert, but if I said it once I'll say it again.

                        This skin is off da hook! Yo man I give you mad props for this one! Keep up the good work!


                        Allow me to state exactly the same thing!!!


                        One little thing though...the clock...could you move it somewhere on the upper side...I have my screen a little recesed and that's exactl what I can't see from the driver's seat...please....
                        Renault Megane...the OEM look

                        The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The only bug I see.

                          Again, I am loving the new skin.

                          The only issue I am having with the skin is that it causes my winamp to hang sometimes when I try to open it.

                          Basicly I wind up having to kill the winamp process in my task manager, remove the skin from my skins folder, restart my winamp, then drop the skin back into the skins folder.

                          I'd love to see this skin's development continue because I might skip a road runner install all together on my new project in favor of this skin.
                          ATTENTION FELLOW CAR PC ENTHUSIASTS, POWER ACOUSTIC = CAR PC KRYPTONITE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

                          To my adoring fans, No my Toyota's gas pedal didn't get stuck! Instead I saw you crossing the street and decided to floor it! Unfortunately, I MISSED!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very nice layout.Will work on older versions of winamp? I am using 5.1 series Yesterday i have downloaded latest vresion of winamp.No many improvements.
                            I think the main quality is the simplicity and eficiency and that are the reasons because i love to use it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by toyotatyrant View Post
                              Again, I am loving the new skin.

                              The only issue I am having with the skin is that it causes my winamp to hang sometimes when I try to open it.

                              Basicly I wind up having to kill the winamp process in my task manager, remove the skin from my skins folder, restart my winamp, then drop the skin back into the skins folder.

                              I'd love to see this skin's development continue because I might skip a road runner install all together on my new project in favor of this skin.
                              That's not good. Next time it happens, maybe you could send me your studio.xnf file (winamp settings) and I'll see if I can reproduce it.

                              Originally posted by evolution View Post
                              Very nice layout.Will work on older versions of winamp? I am using 5.1 series Yesterday i have downloaded latest vresion of winamp.No many improvements.
                              I think the main quality is the simplicity and eficiency and that are the reasons because i love to use it.
                              I have no idea, give it a try and let me know.
                              www.arbybean.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X