Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to swap some australia topo maps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to swap some australia topo maps?

Any aussies want to swap some 4wd topo maps with me? i have hema Australia maps and some nsw ones aswell but am heading round Australia for 2 years and want a few different types, thanks

there are free maps here for aussie, garmin compatible

http://mapcenter2.cgpsmapper.com/cat...hp?country=160

Comment

If this is a request to swap copyrighted sofware, consider this thread closed.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

the maps on the link i posted above are all open source free ones, eg non commercial use only..

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. NP. Just was wondering about the OP.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

yeah sorry the hema ones are.. my bad, so they are out.. but i have some other free ones, and thanks woofnstuff those ones are great, i think that the national parks and forestry ones should be be free but don't no where to find them? and don't have a bigger enough scanner to put my paper ones on lol. Cheers Colin.

Comment

Working...
            X