• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid question... What's Cobra?

what exactly is it?
    whats it for?
    whats it do?

He he

Don't take this as a bash to you Euclid, the laughter is not directed to you.

My Message:

ROTFL

Comment

I appreciate your mature thought process and your willingness to help others.

Comment

its a software front end. Check out the software development section....should give you some good info
        DigitalDub
        1200 mhz duron/ 384m pc133/ 6.4 gig for OS / 75 gig storage/ 32 meg Nvidia Geforce2 wit TV out / onboard sound / GPRS / 7" digitallww flip out / X10 Mouseremote / 255w inverter (temp)

Audio
        Nakamichi CD-45Z HU / Monsoon amp and 8 speakers

Comment

i got that much. it's a software, yup. but all the info in those sections are so esoterric.

Comment

Eulicid

Like I said I was not bashing you.

The part that I was joking about is the software. Its something people have been waiting for, for a long time, and it has been ticking a lot of people off.

It has been said to be released several times now. Check out some of the many threads about it.

Comment

cobra 2 description:

CobraII is one of the best mp3,dvd,divx,mpeg,asf player around. Lets just say it does it all from ripping audio cd straight to your box to exploring your HD disk all through IR device. Also supports keypad/keyboard and mouse. CobraII is STRICKLY for TFT screens.

Comment

ahh, so is this thing its own OS or just a player?
                how good is the GUI?

Comment

Its just Software

Its just a software applications. Simple as that. Instead of Winamp or something, its Cobra.

In my eyes the GUI is terrible. But I am VERY picky when it comes to the look and feel of interfaces.

Check out some of the pictuers out there of it and see for yourself.

Who knows when 4 will release. I will be open to looking at it, but just as I did with the others, I uninstalled it VERY quickly.

Nathan

Comment

Working...
                  X