auto hide mouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto hide mouse?

Im looking for a program that will auto hide the mouse on idle, found some demo versions but I dont wanna pay 50,00 if there is a freeware version out there some where.

if you're going to be using a touchscreen you could just change the icon for the pointer to a transparent icon

Comment

Yeah I'm also searching for this kind of tool!

BTW anyone with a good pointer icon ( better than the big Windows arrow??)

TNX

Felix
      =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
      ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
      ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
      ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Comment

if you want to hide the mouse in windows 98 you can edit the system.ini file and remove the mouse driver line from the [386enh] section.....
        Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

well the problem is that I stil want to use my mouse but when my movies or mpegs are playin I dont want the mouse showen on the screen.....

Comment

Well most media player programs (windows media player, powerdvd etc) hide the mouse after a few seconds anyway when in fullscreen mode...

But it shouldn't be too hard to make a VB program that times it and changes the cursor? Because VB can get cursor pos and change cursor right? have a timer that every 3 seconds checks if the cursor pos has changed in the last 3 seconds, if so, don't hide, if so, hide?

Comment

would be alright I guess but there is one problem...I dont know VB...

Comment

Working...
              X