NNS MP3 Shell Beta Test (Finally)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NNS MP3 Shell Beta Test (Finally)

I have webhosting now, so the program will install correctly. A repost of the last (failed) post is below.

Okay, I need people to beta test for bugs and stuff. I got around to updating it (finally) and I think I have all the kinks worked out of it so far. Bah, anyway, follow the link below. Extract anywhere. The program will ask for Winamp and a default playlist upon startup for the first time. It only reads PLS playlists so far. Ideas, critisism, and bug reports, give me a yell. Flames, please, leave them at the door.
    Also, it is skinable. For the most part, it is semi-freeform skinning. Mess around with the default skin and see what you come up with.

http://nmca.kumagoro.net/prog/NNSMP3Shell.zip 1.8mbps download.

Enjoy!

--Ashlawn Kemling

Some more info would be great , like what other programs do you need. Support for touchscreen? irman? keypad? so please more info or a link.
    PETER - THE NETHERLANDS - DEVENTER
    sproggy 2.8,epia c3-800,20Gb 2.5", 5.6"lcd,touchscreen.

Comment

Eek, sorry. Touchscreen is a must for now. Also need Winamp. The program will ask you for Winamp and a default playlist if it can't find one. Also, there is a built barcode system, so if you have one of those CueCat scanners, you can scan printed out barcodes and it'll go to that song. Since I don't have the program to automatically generate the barcodes ready, you should be able to type it on the keypad. I know this works on some computers I tested it on.

Comment

Just tryed to instal it but when it installs VB6.0 Toolkit it doesn't get beyound the 20%.
        any suggestion?

Comment

i havent tried your software yet but it would be ideal if i could scan a barcode and have it bring up a playlist. also do you have any vb code for the cuecat? i would really appreciate it if you could send it my way ( [email protected]). thanks,
          Etrik
          "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

I have a modified CueCat scanner. Opened it up, solder one wire between two contacts and closed it back up. (The guide is still around somewhere.) Now when it scans, it just outputs the numbers from the barcode directory into normal ASCII/text format.

As far as for stopping at 20%, I'm baffled. I tested installing it on this computer, my laptop, and the carputer. All worked just fine.

Comment

Maybe some more info:

ram: 256 Mb
              hdd: 20 Gb

So maybe it's the OS that is the problem.
              Witch OS do you use?

Comment

I'm using WinXP on all three test systems. It should work on 98 though. Have to get ahold of a computer with 98 to test it myself.

Comment

Working...
                X