Where are the touchscreen software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the touchscreen software?

I need some touchscreen software for my indash, where can I find some?
    Been searcing the web for a while and can't find anything.

Your indash what?
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Its like the k300 or k301.

Comment

K300 or K301? Who makes that? What is it?
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:

Comment

It's a indash flip out. Not sure if it's the 300 or 301. I got it off ebay last year, unknown name but it has a panasonic screen.

Would any usb touchscreen software work? I thought it was called touchkit or something

Comment

I think I found it but everytime the pc starts it says it encountered a problem and has to shut down so i removed it. I will reinstall it when its hooked up to the car.
            I didn't have this problem last year when it was hooked up to my laptop though.

Comment

Do you mean that you have an indash VGA touch screen and need a set of usb drivers for it?
              Want to:

Comment

I had a tview with a panasonic screen. couldn't find software, but i read somewhere that someone used xenarc drivers. I tried it and it worked perfectly. I downloaded off the xenarc site.
                506 Skin
                506 Flash!
                NEVER BLEND IN!!!

Comment

OMG I found the damn cd. W00t. I haven't seen the disc in over a year and now it just appeared out of no where. Thanks

Comment

I still have no idea what you were asking for.

Note to people asking questions: Be specific. Explain what you are doing, who makes the hardware, what it is, and what you need to know. We could have solved this on day one.
                    Want to:

Comment

This should be required reading:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Comment

I would take a shot and install Touch Kit
                        (http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/drivers.htm)

/Me.

Comment

Working...
                        X