Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TomTom BootLoader V.2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TomTom BootLoader V.2.0

    Finally I completed the version 2 of this program.

    - Resolution and position can be selected at the first boot

    - TomTom loading screen

    - Uses only SkyNet's MoveWindow external script

    - In the packet that you download there are:

    1.TomTom BootLoader
    2.MoveWindow
    3.Device Emulator (mod)

    - The Device Emulator that is included, is a modded one: you haven't to do the boring procedure of closing the serial port before closing the Device Emulator!

    DOWNLOAD LINK

    Please let me know bugs/ideas!

  • #2
    Test v2

    I DaveDevil,

    I had just test this new version .

    I have a problem with D:\Storage folder

    -Can you add a setting for to chose the disk and the name's folder ?
    By exemple "c:\Storage Card" (without ") or anything .

    -Not intructions.txt files
    -No .cmd file
    -No State and Save folders

    Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pierrotm777
      I have a problem with D:\Storage folder

      -Can you add a setting for to chose the disk and the name's folder ?
      By exemple "c:\Storage Card" (without ") or anything .
      yes, it's possible...next release i'll implement it!


      Originally posted by pierrotm777
      -Not intructions.txt files
      -No .cmd file
      -No State and Save folders
      ???

      it's a problem?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DaveDevil View Post
        yes, it's possible...next release i'll implement it!




        ???

        it's a problem?
        Yes because the default is d:\Storage Card

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pierrotm777 View Post
          Yes because the default is d:\Storage Card
          i meant this:

          Originally posted by pierrotm777 View Post
          -Not intructions.txt files
          -No .cmd file
          -No State and Save folders

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanx m8 for this release..

            One question though is this meant for emulating tomtom ppc version?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hind View Post
              Thanx m8 for this release..

              One question though is this meant for emulating tomtom ppc version?

              yes, but i found a problem:

              if you use Tom Tom 7, every time you exit and restart the emulator, Tom Tom is reduced at icon...

              i don't know why...

              however, i tried tom tom 7 in my palm (Mio 168), and i can say that the Tom Tom 6 is much better!!!

              Comment

              Working...
              X