X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources Code for Road & Ride Runner

Hi all,

I am not a programer and i think that what to be missing is
    a Threas specific for all Code source related RideRunner .

I should like to listen to to program in AutIt or VB , and I think
    than a good example who is a little bit explaine is a good start .

So If you want than that is , I can to begin with a script for GPSExec Plugin who create a .ini file .

Guino ? John ? Chuck ? Enforcer (All skiner sorry)

Uh, what?

Not that I have any idea what you're saying, but perhaps you should post in the RR section, you might have better luck?
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Comment

I am a bit confused, but I think I will try to interperate.
      You are asking for a way to create the ini file needed for GPSexec pluggin with a script using autoit.
      SHould be simple enough. Dont need to communicate with RR. Simply figure out the layout of the INI text and have AutoIT apped the file with the text you want to add.
      New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
      New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
      "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

No,

Sorry my englis is very too bad .

I say just than it would be very well to create a new thread folder for any source code developped for RideRunner .

It is a good way for a beginner on AutoIt like me to found some example code .

Bad idea ?

Comment

If you have a look at the links in bluezx3's signature there is one which will have some of the old sources of RoadRunner (you need to click on the all old versions of Road Runner first) that were available. Included in them are examples on how to create plugins in VB, AutoIt and I think Delphi.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            If you have a look at the links in bluezx3's signature there is one which will have some of the old sources of RoadRunner (you need to click on the all old versions of Road Runner first) that were available. Included in them are examples on how to create plugins in VB, AutoIt and I think Delphi.
            Thanks Enforcer for your answer .

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
              Thanks enforcer, but i look for some plugin's RR exemple with the new plugin interface .

I look for .exe exemples and .dll

I have found a wonderfull dll exemple with the OBDMPG plugin

Thanks to any body

Comment

I wrote the GPSExec plugin -- it may have been modified over time by others. I can definitely try to help you with some stuff (but I don't know much of Auto-it).
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
                X