Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shut down and startup software for latop??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shut down and startup software for latop??

Is there any software like the APC software for shutdown and start up when power is applies or removed. i am using a netbook with a battery and i want to try and control it that way
    2009 Volkswagon Tiguan
    Custom Built Carpc, Only way to go

Here ya go,,
    I have been using this for about 1 month now working on it and tweaking it the whole time.
    It has worked great for me for about 2 weeks now and I cant be happier with it.

It will not start your PC, because it is software and needs your PC to be on in order for it to work.

This is not the only software like this I think I remember seeing something like this in the past floating around on the forums as well.

LINK HERE
    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Here ya go,,
      I have been using this for about 1 month now working on it and tweaking it the whole time.
      It has worked great for me for about 2 weeks now and I cant be happier with it.

It will not start your PC, because it is software and needs your PC to be on in order for it to work.

This is not the only software like this I think I remember seeing something like this in the past floating around on the forums as well.

LINK HERE
      New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
      New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
      "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Working...
      X