Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something like Moodlogic

Hi,

Did You know free software like moodlogic?

Thanks !

Here it is comments form winamp plugins site

MoodLogic Inc.'s Comments:
    Featured Plugin, 2002. A must-have for people with more than a dozen MP3s. ZDNET calls it "cutting-edge music organization software..." The LA Times calls it "a badly needed service..."
    The Lowdown: Run MoodLogic through your MP3s and watch it identify your songs by analyzing the audio properties of your files and associate them with a subset of 800 million human perceptual data points. The result? The MoodLogic Active Music Experience. In the Active Music World, you can:
    * Pick and listen to music based on how you feel. You want to party to some upbeat rock from the late 90s? Done. Chill out to slow R&B from the 80s? Easy.
    * Fix ID3 tags, automatically.
    * Organize your files on your hard drive, automatically.
    * Create the best mixes with 1 click.
    * And tons more that will come as a big surprise...
    Download now and experience Active Music! Oh, and a bonus: you're gonna love the skin.
    Intel Pentium 200Mhz,HDD 1.3GB,64MB,AWE 64, LanCard, hacked keyboard, Lorty Soft/win98, Video 500kb, LCD 4*40, 12V-12V PSU

Planing: 20GB HDD, 7" LCD

Don't bet on it... I posted a thread about the software I'm currently working on which does this and it generated a whopping 3 replies. There's just no interest in these kinds of features on this board unfortunately.

Comment

I'm actually really interested. I tried MoodLogic and I thought it was damn cool, but the trial only does 25 songs, and I dont feel like shelling out for the full version.
      Silver 1999 Nissan Pathfinder!
      Completion: [*********-] 90%
      Everything working! Mobile MP3s ROCK!
      LEFT TO DO: Improve power on circuit, fix slow boot time

- 550mhz PIII on Abit BH6
      - 128MB RAM
      - 40x4 Backlit Character LCD
      - 17 key numeric keypad - Repainted buttons
      - 2.1GB laptop drive for OS
      - 4.3GB drive for MP3s

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/bombboyer/ Redesigned, new pics!

Comment

tell me more about soft you are workin on

maybe we could cooperate someway
        Intel Pentium 200Mhz,HDD 1.3GB,64MB,AWE 64, LanCard, hacked keyboard, Lorty Soft/win98, Video 500kb, LCD 4*40, 12V-12V PSU

Planing: 20GB HDD, 7" LCD

Comment

Working...
        X