Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINAMP 3 Problems

OK
    I have winamp 3, with Arbys skin,(looks great)
    I also have the Playlist Guardian, and am having some problems...
    I have it in my start up menu, so when the comp comes on it's playing tunes right away. The problem comes in about a week after WINAMP installation, Winamp will just come on for a sec. and then shutdown...I have no Idea why....but If I uninstall it and reinstall it...it will be fine for about a week?? Any Ideas?

thanks guys!

ps. is there anyway to change color on a skin...I would love to have it match the dash!
    BossTone74

bump?
    BossTone74

Comment

the best idea I can come up with is its

WINAMP3!!
      What im curently listening to.
      My complete carpc setup

Comment

I had the same problem except it was just the default winamp3 skin, I had a couple of cd setup in one playlist. A week later winamp wouldn't work. I scrapped winamp an just started to use the media library in WMP.

Comment

Also, believe it or not, the newest version of winamp2 (ver 2.92) is also a very good alternative to WMP and WA3. Personally, I like the speed (oooer) of it.
          My Setup

Comment

any good full size skins like arbys for it?
            and is there a resumer for it?
            BossTone74

Comment

Resumer: Yes
              Full size skins... not as far as I know, but theres a few fullscreen frontends for it... I thinks theres one called jukebox or something like that. Best place to start is http://classic.winamp.com
              My Setup

Comment

Working...
              X