No announcement yet.

Program to keep music updated on CarPC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program to keep music updated on CarPC?

Is there a program out there that will keep my CarPC's music folder updated with new music that is available on my server when my CarPC is within range of my Wifi? Usually it isn't so bad as I only load up maybe one album at a time, but sometimes like today I've loaded up about 30 albums on my server so it'd be nice if I could setup some automated way for it to sync all those?

I've used allway sync before to keep machines in sync. Can't remember if it can be set to auto or if it has to be run. It is "free for moderate personal use."

Comment

I'll give it a try today thanks.

Comment

That program does exactly what I'd like it to do, now I just need to figure out if I can maybe make a shortcut or something in RR or CF, or find some way to automate it. Thanks!

Comment

Doesn't it have command line args? Just create a batch and a button in RR to launch the batch.

Comment

Well for now I've set it to auto run when it starts, and it starts with windows, so when I start my car technically it should auto run which half the time it starts is in my drive way where it has Wifi.

Comment

Ok, that looks even better thanks lol. I tried to search but wasn't sure how to word it.

Comment

Working...
              X