Centrafuse Studio????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse Studio????

Ok been messing around with it and had one going and couldn't get my pages to scroll, and i was going to copy an xnl file over and just start back again. Well not it wont start up, i have uninstalled rebooted and also cleaned out the registry. If anyone can help please do. Also it comes up with invalid cml.xlm file if i delete it is just reconfigures and still never starst.

Well I fixed it, had to enable text in both.

But now how can i capitalize the first letter on my main page buttons...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	2284970

Comment

no love :'(

Comment

Originally posted by wilee98 View Post
        Well I fixed it, had to enable text in both.

But now how can i capitalize the first letter on my main page buttons...

[ATTACH]68023[/ATTACH]
        Very nice looking UI! I have been thinking about going to CF and didn't know you could customize the skin. How difficult was it?
        Your post may have just gotten CF a new customer! :-)
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -AE

Comment

If you need help with skinning or studio (this is really a skinning issue), post over on the Centrafuse forums. More skinners at work over there.

GREAT looking skin by the way. Started with Fresh Air, I think. Very nice mod.

VegasGuy

Comment

yes and no, it deals with a lot of Photoshop and designing what you want, and also xml format programing but the studio makes that easier. when I get a chance I will post more pics of my progress it has changed sense my first post..

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGuy View Post
              If you need help with skinning or studio (this is really a skinning issue), post over on the Centrafuse forums. More skinners at work over there.

GREAT looking skin by the way. Started with Fresh Air, I think. Very nice mod.

VegasGuy
              I have and don't get much response over there either, unless I'm in,the wrong supforum in their forum

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	2285007

Still needs alot but haven't been able to work on it much. Any ideas would be welcomed....

Comment

I know this post is almost a year old, but did you ever get this skin completed? I am building a car pc for my son's Mustang, and this looks like exactly what I'd like to use as a skin.

Comment

Working...
                  X