My Simple Media Controls Program, Great for Touch Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Simple Media Controls Program, Great for Touch Screen

So I installed my CarPC earlier this year and couldn't find a front end I was happy with, since, as of now, I'm only really using it for music and K-Pro (an engine tuning software) and I have all my music organized in iTunes so I wanted a way to still take advantage of that. After searching for a while, I found out about AutoHotKey and basically just learned to code as I went along and made a simple set of large buttons that controlled the media on my PC. Recently though I decided to add onto it and make it a more versatile and appealing program and after working on it for a few days I am now nearly complete so I thought I'd share what I've got so far. version 1.0.0 is complete.

A quick gif showing the basic features:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	2310881

So basically it just gives you large universal media controls that are easy to hit while driving without forcing you to use an entire front end. It's not 100% complete (for example the settings screen is quite lacking) but I hope to have it done this week.

I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have and if there is any interest in a program like this then I will figure out how I'll go about sharing it if anyone is interested. Maybe as I expand the features on my PC I'll end up making my own front end.
    Last edited by ShaneDC5; 12-04-2013, 04:30 AM.

Looks neat bud, I like the big button concept,....lets see where this goes.

Comment

Updated to first official version.

Comment

Working...
      X