zlance: 800x480 Winamp3 skin for touchscreens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zlance: 800x480 Winamp3 skin for touchscreens

So here is my first try at skinning in Winamp3. It is based on the Arby skin, but designed to fit a 800x480 resolution screen while showing the usual windows start bar and regular winamp playlist.

Note: This is a Winamp3 skin.

Screenshot

zLance.wal

I don't yet have a car or screen to test this on. If your on XP, the default start bar may be too tall to make everything fit - solution is to switch to the other 2000ish start bar.

Any bugs or enhancements - let me know. This is basically a beta right now. Final release will be free to download.

-Lance

do you have an updated version ?

it doesnt work with current winamp3 version
    the sun always shine

Comment

Thats interesting. The copy of Winamp3 that I use was downloaded a long time ago. So tonight I downloaded it again in case there was some minor update that broke my skin. I find that it is the same build #488 - Feb 25 2003. It still works fine on my machine. I am running it on Windows 2000 SP4. What is your build and OS?

-Lance

Comment

winxp sp1
        the sun always shine

Comment

I just tested it on XP Pro SP1 with the latest build of winamp3 and it worked fine for me. What error are you getting?

Anyone else seeing this issue?

-Lance

Comment

well skin works...

but its off the edge of my screen and cant get it back over what do I do?

Comment

You will need to locate and open C:\Program Files\Winamp3\studio.xnf

In this file are the settings for every skin you have used. You can either reset the X and Y locations for this skin or just delete all the info for the skin. It will recreate that when you load the skin again.

-Lance

Comment

Working...
              X