MPG Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG Software

I have been searching for a simple program that will do MPG average, and keep a log of how much I spend on fuel, overall MPG average, ect. So far the only luck im having is comming up with Truckers programs that are over kill. Is anyone using anything out there like this? or have any sudgestions?

Thanks

Did you take a look at autopro? I was testing it out but lost interest and time.
    Peter
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

The Best program i found is called car care (www.carcaresoftware.com) it tracks gas milage, it can even tell you how much money you speed on each gas station you visit, amoung tons of other reports. you can also track service and repair info, as well as insurance and lisence cost. and there are TONS of reports that you can run on all this info that you enter, you can even attach a picture of the parts used directly to the record of the repair

Its a pretty sweet program

Comment

Check this out:

http://www.twopeaks.com/site/products/PVM/

I used it on my PDA and on my PC and it's great!
        - Lwin M. Maung
        If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

Comment

thats a retty good one two, the car care program is also available for a palm OS handhekd, I noticed yours is for windows handhelds, is it availabke for palm OS aswell?

Comment

Thanks for the replys everyone. At least that gives me some more ideas

Comment

Working...
            X