No announcement yet.

Better Divx,Xvid ETC... Codec

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Divx,Xvid ETC... Codec

Most people have been using the nimo codec package. I have a lot of problems while using it. So I did a search and found this site.
    It fixes all most all the problems I had with video downloads. No more green screens, scrambeled video, I got sound on every movie now(wow), My videos are no longer up side down. This is not an ad just a little FYI because it worked for me.
    This is my personal homepage no advertisement here. It has a shot of my carpc project.

Good find. Will try it out tonight...
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s

Nimo is passè. I find the kazaa lite codec kit works well with minimal hassle. No direct link, sorry, the developers over there subscribe to the "ultra annoying" school of webdev.

yea, i heard of it long time ago...but i've never seen movies based on trivix compression

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
        My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

If you read the installation procedure notes, you wouldn't run into problems after installing Nimo Codec Pack. You're supposed to un-check certain ones, because they interfere with each other. But I agree, Nimo is bloated. Kazaa Lite Codecs are alright.