Weather (must have internet)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather (must have internet)

you can easily use myHTPC for a good weather module, works good with media engine. You of course need internet to make this work.

http://myhtpc.net/download/index.php?showthis=0
    Attached Files
    My Mazda 3s

My Mazda 3s on Car Domain

[||||||||||||||||||--] (90%)

Module? Or is it a stand alone amp? Explain!
    1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

sweet...I need to see if I can do this in WMCE.
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

its one of the basic modules in myHTPC. Just download the plain program and it is in it. I have ME launch myHTPC and i made weather and close the only 2 modules. I made myHTPC have ME's backround and changed the bottens position to left and changed the color of the buttons too. It's easy to setup too.

All it does is take weather info from weather.com for your region and display it all nice and purty.
        My Mazda 3s

Comment

Originally posted by vcbb5
          its one of the basic modules in myHTPC. Just download the plain program and it is in it. I have ME launch myHTPC and i made weather and close the only 2 modules. I made myHTPC have ME's backround and changed the bottens position to left and changed the color of the buttons too. It's easy to setup too.

All it does is take weather info from weather.com for your region and display it all nice and purty.
          Cool...I will try this when time permits. Thanks again!!!
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s
          IamDefiler.com

Comment

so it's 100% myHTPC...nothing to do with me2.0 except the wallpaper?
            Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

Comment

yes, but it looks good and works fine
              My Mazda 3s

Comment

vcbb5, how did you get rid of the myHTPC Title?
                EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Looks really good!
                  I just haven't worked out the internet in car yet, except in my garage.
                  Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                  Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Working...
                  X