Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Frontends and Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free Frontends and Features

    This is the first time I am trying it out. I hope you all find this useful.

    If any corrections are needed, just send me a note to the link on top. In another word, don't yell at me. I will fix it just send me a note here or there.

    Thanks.

    http://www.stars-gazer.com/~svxais/carcomputer/

    L
    - Lwin M. Maung
    If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

  • #3
    Originally posted by Enforcer
    A whisper from the corner says "What's a TV turner?"


    Nice Chart though.

    Typo. I'll fix it in a bit.
    - Lwin M. Maung
    If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

    Comment


    • #4
      Should be sticky! I need a (d-link) Radio row too.
      Maybe an explanation of the terms ?
      day night? (vampireplayer will only work after dark) ?
      A list of supported hardware would be nice too.
      Besides that, nice job, makes it easier to decide what to go for.
      There you see, dont offer anyone anything, or they will request more......... :-)

      Comment


      • #5
        Done.

        Is it better?
        - Lwin M. Maung
        If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

        Comment


        • #6
          Very nice

          Although now that there is media engine 2.0 I think you need to add a 1.7 to your chart or update the options. (day/night for one....)
          MP3 MR2 (click here for details)
          Hardware: EPIA M10000, 512Meg Ram, 5.6"TFT, Opus 150watt DC-DC PSU
          Software: Windows 2000, Media Engine 2.0

          Comment


          • #7
            Tell me what I need to update. I have not downloaded the ME2
            - Lwin M. Maung
            If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

            Comment


            • #8
              Hello Seraph,

              nice comparision of the different options out there.

              I guess I would just prefer that when referring to 4am you clairfy it as 4am Music (vs. Media).

              Also there is volume control (Shift F1 and Shift F2). As well as keyboard control of all buttons, skining ability, and resizable fonts and option to select your own fonts (most of which can be found in the setup program that comes with 4am music console.)

              Thanks...
              Overnight Technologies

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by OvernightTech
                Hello Seraph,

                nice comparision of the different options out there.

                I guess I would just prefer that when referring to 4am you clairfy it as 4am Music (vs. Media).

                Also there is volume control (Shift F1 and Shift F2). As well as keyboard control of all buttons, skining ability, and resizable fonts and option to select your own fonts (most of which can be found in the setup program that comes with 4am music console.)

                Thanks...
                I will fix that ASAP. Most likely will be done tomorrow evening. Thanks for the update.
                - Lwin M. Maung
                If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

                Comment


                • #10
                  seraph - you've missed carbox ( the best one ) http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/
                  www.digital-car.co.uk - The UK CarPC Forum

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    There is a day/night choice with ME2 and you can edit the font sizes in it by editing the .skn file, just not while running the program.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Rireal
                      There is a day/night choice with ME2 and you can edit the font sizes in it by editing the .skn file, just not while running the program.
                      Nothing like editting skins while driving...

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by swzine
                        Nothing like editting skins while driving...

                        you set that all up by time.. and then it changes the skin at a certain time
                        '98 Explorer Sport
                        http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                        AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                        80% done

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Jamez_Warner
                          seraph - you've missed carbox ( the best one ) http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/
                          thanks

                          GingerPrince

                          Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

                          Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
                          CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            All requested updates have been made and carbox is now on the list. Thanks "S" for the email with the detail features. That was great. I just have to look at the list and key them in.
                            - Lwin M. Maung
                            If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X