Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alturion 5, how to add poi's for carputer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alturion 5, how to add poi's for carputer?

I'musing alturion, but what i need to know is can you add poi's for use on a laptop or carputer? I only sawthat you can do this for a pda. But never heard about it for Laptop/carputer use.

Anyone?

what is a poi, and what is an alturion?
    Subject open, Subject closed.

Comment

Alturion :

http://www.alturion.com/

POI = POINT OF INTEREST

Yes you can edit POIs on PDA. Im too looking for laptop POI editor/warner plug-in.

Comment

Have you guys got any screen shots of the PC versions ? I have seen them on the site but it looks more like that the PC version is very windows based and 'assits' you creating routes for the pocket PC versions. I am mostly intrested in the 3D shots of the PC version. Also do either of you use the TMC side of Alturon - how do you find it and do you know of a place to get the Decoder its self, - again some close up shots of that would be nice if you have any.

Finnaly ( and I am sure you can see where I am going with this ) what the map suppiort like for the Uk ?

I have Altruron them selves but the response was 'look at the web site' which personaly I thought was a poor response to a potential sale.

Thanks

Terran
        My Project Site

Comment

Working...
        X