Multiple Monitor Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Monitor Software

Someone recently posted on some software that could be used to manage multiple monitors but I think they removed it I'm running a 17 flat screen on a nvidia, a 17 monitor and a tv out on an ati all in wonder Im looking for a third party software or something that might work with both brands

you want multiple desktops? xp supports this natively
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Its really according to what you mean by "Manage" Do you want to use differsant desktop on each and have a small task bar on the secondary monitor or what do you want to do?
      There is one called UltraMon which I use on my home system and run 3 monitors.. It allows you to setup multiple wallpapers, diff screensavers on each and other stuff... and yes as Russ said in WindowsXP you can just pop another monitor on the TV out providing it can support two monitors (i.e. Dual Ram Dac's capable of outputting to differant signals *one for each monitor*) and XP should recongnize it then you simply go to display properties and enable the secondary monitor (Extend desktop)... That should have you covered..

Comment

Yep, UltraMon is what you really want

Garry
        Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

damn. ultramon is pretty sweet
          Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
          Mods: Yep
          Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Thanks ultramon is what i wanted Ill check it out Im also having compatablity problems with ati and navidia software coexisting the monitors work fine but everytime i start windows I get an error

Comment

what kind of nvidia card do you have ?
              01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
              01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
              mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

For between $37-$55 you can get a nVida GF MX440 that can run one VGA monitor and one RCA (Via S-Video to Composite converter) ....
                I run a 3 Display setup on my home PC... 2 Monitors (have another PCI nVida MX420) and a TV for movies and DVD's (via the MX440's S-Video out *I use a S-Video to RCA converter*)

Just an idea

Comment

im using a gf2 mx400 it was cheap if someone knows a good way to uninstall the drivers and display software for this let me know ohh yeah ultramon is awesome love the screensaver and you can stretch your wallpaper across three monitors to bad ones a tv it would look great having a huge desktop

Comment

Looks pretty awesome anyway but yeah its not like haveing 3 right side by side.. My ultimate goal is 6

hehehe but thats no where new future...

Comment

Working...
                    X