iCarputer 1.0 Screenshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCarputer 1.0 Screenshot

this is ONLY a screenshot, i have not started coding this yet but i will soon
    it will be written in c# (open source)
    please make suggestions on the design and graphics (constructive critism welcome)

Attached Files

I like the look of the graphics, except maybe the logo is too big and the buttons/labels are too small for touchscreen.

Comment

thank you for your feedback,
      I should get my screen soon so i will be testing it on that for size
      i will post pics as i go along.

Comment

Just make it skinnable and not too buggy and it will be a hit. Otherwise, dont make the interface proprietary to one brand. This sucks for me, since I have a Ford. Otherwise looks interesting as it is so far. You will change it many times before you have a completed product. Trust me on this...

Comment

Originally posted by NightHunter
          Just make it skinnable and not too buggy and it will be a hit. Otherwise, dont make the interface proprietary to one brand. This sucks for me, since I have a Ford. Otherwise looks interesting as it is so far. You will change it many times before you have a completed product. Trust me on this...
          it will definately be skinnable enogh to change the logo, or you can pass ur ford off as a VW and say i put a computer in that changed the engine settings

jokes aside yes it will allow at least changing of the logo, i am only using VW as a template and thats cus i have a VW. so i wanted to get a feel of what it will look like.

Comment

will you leave the code open?
            '93 Opel Vectra A with Custom Dash with 7" lilliput
            VoomPC/M1-ATX/M10K/256 RAM/20GB 2,5' HDD/Gemtek USB Radio/WinLite/RoadRunner
            http://zvi.home.ge/pics/?dir=vextra

Comment

Originally posted by zvi
              will you leave the code open?
              yes

Comment

Working...
              X