ANyone here of this software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANyone here of this software

It is shown as Drivesoft DFS.. I found this ebay link and it sparked my interest...
    Ebay Link

Never seen it before, but it looks cool....

Google didn't seem to find anything on it either....

Buy it NightHunter and let us know...

Comment

I wrote em, lets see if they answer back.
      Stop Buying New Music CD's.
      Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

I'd be leary. ony 7 feedback, 2 of which were bad, hasn't bought or sold anything since June. Email him first and ask about the software.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyM
          I'd be leary. ony 7 feedback, 2 of which were bad, hasn't bought or sold anything since June. Email him first and ask about the software.
          Only one feedback as seller
          I think that the software looks a little like:
          http://www.cmctech.co.uk/autopc.htm

Comment

here is what he wrote me back. Even with the XMPCR support, I think his price is just a little too high for me.

Yes,

ww.Drivesoft.net

We normaly only sell the softwae with our hardware becuase we build our own hardware and we know the software works perfectly on it. We do not really want to get in to the problems of other costomer hardware issues. However the software will run on all PC's. The only problem we have seen is some sound chips use the front volument level to control the out put and we control the master. But even then we can still tell you how to set it so it will work.

We might be able to offere you a intructory rate at $119. Yes we do have a demo version. you will need to activeat it buy sending in the hardware ID or it will stop working in 30 days.. Screen res must be 640x480

Thanks

Jack Cali
            Drivesoft
            3001 Harvard Ave.
            Metairie, LA 70006
            504-733-2000
            Stop Buying New Music CD's.
            Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Checked out their site. Seems like more fluff than anything else. Another Joe trying to make money from his work, which is fine, but $3,999 seems just a *tad* steep. Sure, it's a complete setup, but they're stating a LOT of features that just don't jive too well. For example, they already claim to have the capability to connect to (and monitor) a radar detector. Thanks to a couple threads on this site, and some diligent searching, I can see that the detectors that allow for this are pretty expensive.

In the end, it looks like a STARTING price of $3,999, which means I think I will just stick with building my own from scratch, thank you very much.

BTW, the software alone is at $119, but judging from the way it's promoted on their site, I wouldn't imagine the technical support is too good. They mention that they have their own hardware, which "standardized the mobile computing experience", but also eliminates the need for them to provide support for the software much more than how to get it turned on. You know the old saying: "It works for me..."
              The ALEXIS Project
              MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
              Color Coding :
              DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

anyone notice thats a xenarc screen with the xenarc tag ripped off it and their's put in p[lace?

Comment

Originally posted by siueclipse
                  anyone notice thats a xenarc screen with the xenarc tag ripped off it and their's put in p[lace?
                  They probably got it direct from the manufacturer. They don't come with logos from Gain.
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

have a manufactor's website?

Comment

Someone get us a link, Id like to try that software out.
                      2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                      AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                      OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

http://www.drivesoft.net/index/index.html

Comment

Hey, who bought it. And is it as good as it is boasted..

Comment

The site is www.drivesoft.net. this product was on TLC "Ride" and the ower and the software is being featured on "Pimp My Ride" in june 04

Comment

sasys they have no compeditors well no duh no one is trying to sell theirs... oh and pimp my ride.... is pretty stupid any ways. like two peas in a pod :OP ok im done
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X