Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueTooth voice gatway with Sony Ericsson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueTooth voice gatway with Sony Ericsson?

Hi All,

I'm currently writing on software to control a Sony Ericsson mobile. I can control all functions in the phone with AT-commands but now I want to have a voice gateway between my pc and the phone so I can use the microphone and speakers in my computer? I want to control this from my own program. I can get it working manually by double click on the Bluetooth symbol voice gateway. Does anybody know how this can be made by code?

-ebb

Originally posted by ebbeweb
    Hi All,

I'm currently writing on software to control a Sony Ericsson mobile. I can control all functions in the phone with AT-commands but now I want to have a voice gateway between my pc and the phone so I can use the microphone and speakers in my computer? I want to control this from my own program. I can get it working manually by double click on the Bluetooth symbol voice gateway. Does anybody know how this can be made by code?

-ebb
    i would love to be able to do this but could never work out how
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

found this if youre intrested

http://fma.xinium.com/index2.htm

Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

Quite recently I experimented with Bluetooth again using the Sitecom USB dongle and Widcomm version 1.4.2. After that is paired with my Ericsson T68i, the voice gateway is activated automatically when in range.

So far this only worked right when dialing from the phone itself. When a simultaneous COM connection was active and dailing with ATDxxx; from hyperterminal, only garbage sound was to be heard, but the voice gateway still activated automaticly.

white bream
        working on a trilogy: CARGO - UNIGO - MERGO
        CARGO = the Car Computer
        Intel Celeron M, [P]SDC, uBlox GPS, GPRS, WLAN, Silabs FM, RDS, TMC,
        Dual-audio, Onecable TFT, Microsize: 45 x 108 x 168mm (1.8 x 4.3 x 6.6")

Comment

which bluetooth adaptor are you using, my belkin unit doesn't seem to have a voice gateway in the bluetooth connections...
          Home Page
          New '93 R1
          http://member.newsguy.com/~gfxfctry/...Signiature.jpg

Comment

Sitecom CN-500

Drivers: 1.4.2.10 here

white bream
            working on a trilogy: CARGO - UNIGO - MERGO
            CARGO = the Car Computer
            Intel Celeron M, [P]SDC, uBlox GPS, GPRS, WLAN, Silabs FM, RDS, TMC,
            Dual-audio, Onecable TFT, Microsize: 45 x 108 x 168mm (1.8 x 4.3 x 6.6")

Comment

Working...
            X