Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARBY: Question!

yo man...
    ive checked a few winam boards and looked around alot and can not seem to find any resources listing how to skin a video window. Also i tried to disect your skin to find some clues with no luck. I knowticed that you have one big xml file. I found a group labled "videogroup" with a set of buttons and stuff that looks like it would control the video window, but i can not see where the group is used or any scripts that attach to it.

Any help would be great, either how you did it or some resources i can search.

Thanks in advance!!

Brad
    Shuttle SV-24 (Plexiglass case)
    5 Gig Laptop HD (Now Dead)
    256 Ram
    466 Celeron (1 Gig Toasted)
    7" 16:9 touchscreen LCD
    Firewire Slot Load DVD
    700W Inverter (Power to spare)
    Monster Cap
    Sproggy Shutdown Controller
    Custom Fiberglass Console (Idea Junked)

Still Need: GPS, and some kick a@# software!

I haven't touched that skin in over a year, and I have no idea how it works now. Ever looked at code you wrote over a year ago?

All I can reccommend is the winamp forums, that's where I learned all my info. There was no documentation out when I made the skin, it was made when winamp3 was still beta.
    www.arbybean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arby
      I haven't touched that skin in over a year, and I have no idea how it works now. Ever looked at code you wrote over a year ago?

All I can reccommend is the winamp forums, that's where I learned all my info. There was no documentation out when I made the skin, it was made when winamp3 was still beta.
      Holy **** ARBY"S NOT DEAD....

Three cheers for ARBY
      HIP HIP HORAAYYY
      HIP HIP HORAAYYY!!
      HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYYY!!!!

coolest skin ever.....wanna adapted to work for winamp 5 now?
      hint hint?
      BossTone74

Comment

Eventually I will upgrade the car to winamp5 and make the skin work, but I haven't had time. Too much school.
        www.arbybean.com

Comment

Dude Your Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Arby
          Eventually I will upgrade the car to winamp5 and make the skin work, but I haven't had time. Too much school.
          Lilliput 8", C134 EPIA-M 900 (Black), A1-ITX, 256 Mb RAM, 40 Gb HDD, DVD, 802.11g, mini keyboard

Comment

Working...
          X