Hardware Monitor Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware Monitor Software

Does anyone know of any good software that captures my hardware's temperatures? I think this is the reason my computer keeps restarting. I've searched on google and download.com but to no avail.

try this software : http://www.almico.com/speedfan411.exe

Comment

I downloaded that program but it doesn't show my CPU temperature. In the charts tab the only thing listed is my HD0. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by XxAndyxX
        I downloaded that program but it doesn't show my CPU temperature. In the charts tab the only thing listed is my HD0. Am I missing something?
        Does your system support temperature reporting? What are you using?
        Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Right now I'm on my P4 laptop in my house but the computer that the software be used on is a HP p4 2.4ghz

Comment

Originally posted by XxAndyxX
            Right now I'm on my P4 laptop in my house but the computer that the software be used on is a HP p4 2.4ghz
            I doubt that HP will let you see sensor data (if they even have those sensors). Try looking through HP site, you may have luck there. If you want one time reading of the temp and not continuous monitoring try SisSoft's Sandra its free just for it. It will also show you if you have those sensors to use with other software.
            Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

MBM supports lots of motherboards and it's free.

Comment

Working...
              X