Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a good visualization plug in (suggestions?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a good visualization plug in (suggestions?)

i've been looking for a good full screen viz plugin... i want something simple that reflects the music (ideally a frequency display would be fine, simple bars are good).. just something colorful and that fills the screen... and fairly dynamic... but not too processor intensive.

most of the plugins i've seen are crap or just not useful for me... (the dancing girl gets old after a while)
    VIA EPIA 533 MHz
    256 MB RAM
    7" Lilliput VGA Touchscreen
    20 gig HD
    Media Engine 2.1.4
    GPS - Earthmate/SA2004
    802.11b Connectivity

I've always like the R2 plugin.. has some nice ones that go well with the beat. and others that are just visually pleasing.. the author has made some newer ones that are btter but more CPU intense.. try finding R2 version 1.65 or so.. those dont take too much cpu

Hope that helps

Apolo V
    2002 DSM RSX-S
    Custom Car PC Re-design Pending Completion of fiberglassing dash and trunk
    Pics

Comment

Originally posted by Nav_Attack
      i've been looking for a good full screen viz plugin... i want something simple that reflects the music (ideally a frequency display would be fine, simple bars are good).. just something colorful and that fills the screen... and fairly dynamic... but not too processor intensive.

most of the plugins i've seen are crap or just not useful for me... (the dancing girl gets old after a while)
      You must be referring to winamp plugings (The dancing girl gave it away). I like the milkdrop viz.
      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
      Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

MILKDROP
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

I seem to have messed my winamp settings up, when I now click vis on mediacar the winamp vis screen appears, but the only way to get rid of it is to click in the top right corner.. bit tricky on a touchscreen.. I'm sure it just used to toggle on/off when I tapped the screen. Did it? or is it just me spending to much time thinking.
          Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
            I seem to have messed my winamp settings up, when I now click vis on mediacar the winamp vis screen appears, but the only way to get rid of it is to click in the top right corner.. bit tricky on a touchscreen.. I'm sure it just used to toggle on/off when I tapped the screen. Did it? or is it just me spending to much time thinking.
            Coyote changed it so you have to click near the top right hand corner..
            Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

dam thats a bit tricky while driving... hmm anyone know how to change it back ?
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

dam thats a bit tricky while driving... hmm anyone know how to change it back ?
                No, it's a big enough area.....is'nt it?
                Laidback

Comment

the vis now appears in its own window, i just have the little 'x' to tap tucked up in the corner, if I miss it, I end up getting a big vis screen, and everything is all cocked up
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

the vis now appears in its own window, i just have the little 'x' to tap tucked up in the corner, if I miss it, I end up getting a big vis screen, and everything is all cocked up
                    Yeah, I have mine running window'd, still there should be a space about 1 inch x 1 inch in the top right hand corner to close it, if not then you probably haven't got it embedded correctly.
                    Laidback

Comment

Working...
                    X