Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compro Videomate TV Gold+ Compatibale with Radiator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compro Videomate TV Gold+ Compatibale with Radiator?

Would anyone happen to know if the Compro Videomate TV Gold + is compatible with Radiator? I've looked all over and can't find which libraries or drivers it uses. I'm trying to use the radio feature in Frodoplayer.

From the photos seems a BT848/878 tv/fm card, have you tried with the 8x8 driver?
    Cheers

Installation: 90% complete - fiberglassing
    EPIA M10000 - 512Mb - 20GB
    Lilliput 7" TS - Opus 150W PCB - DLink USB Radio - slim CD-ROM - SoundBlaster MP3+ - not so crappy 40x4 Amp - BU303 GPS (waiting for) - BT support

Comment

My mistake: it's a SAA7133 .......

Lilliput 7" TS - Opus 150W PCB - DLink USB Radio - slim CD-ROM - SoundBlaster MP3+ - not so crappy 40x4 Amp - BU303 GPS (waiting for) - BT support

Comment

Originally posted by BeamRider
        My mistake: it's a SAA7133 .......
        Is that the FM chip also, or just the TV chip?

Comment

I think it works like the BT: it's a video acquisition chip with PCI interface builtin. It can control the radio module for tuning (both FM and TV) via I2C bus. The radio module handles everything except video acquisition.
          Take a look at:

http://www.semiconductors.philips.co...7/75010348.pdf

Comment

I am trying for weeks now to get this Compro Gold plus Card to work, but no go.

I get some kind of noise in radiator with the fly2000 drivers, but Radiator is not responding on the buttons to search channels. I cannot get any clear radio station from Radiator.

When I use the supplied software (compro FM), it works like a charm. I know some people managed to get it working. Please help me! Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X