Voice Activated software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Activated software

I have the basics for a voice activated mp3 playing program that I am using in my car right now. I was wondering if there was any kind of desire for this kind of program. Currently there is no real visual front end that would be desirable to use in a car. It does have giu for basic playing controls but it was only used during development. it is pretty specific right now because I was really only designing it for personal use but with a few hours of work it could be generalized to work on more systems. If there is any interest i can do some more work and put a version up for download for now to see if there is any demand for further development. I currently do not have a screen of any kind in the car but it migh t be an item i am interested in buying later but am definately lacking the funds currently.
    openMobile - Download
    Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=43
    MG ZR CARPUTER (UNITED KINGDOM)

Comment

Just trying to say i have a basic voice only player that has pretty good voice rec. I have not really tried any other players. I am very much a DIY person. So Carputers and personal software just go together.
      openMobile - Download
      Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

Do you think you could get your Voice Activation working with something like Media Engine, say as a plug in or something? I would definately be interested in that, and I'm sure there would be a few other that might also.

Comment

Working...
        X