REQUEST: Calendar, agenda, planner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: Calendar, agenda, planner

I am into promotions and marketing, I promote for nightclubs, bars, tanning salons, non-profit organizations, sporting events, tv shows, etc. etc...

I need a calendar, planner, agenda, all in one. And touchscreen friendly. I want the calendar to be large, and when you hit a day, it goes to what happened that day, like tasks, to do lists, whatever. Also alarms would be cool. Just something that will help me plan out and organize my days alittle better.

Anybody up for the task? I am willing to pay money for this.

Hire a secretary...

Originally posted by tCoy
    I am into promotions and marketing, I promote for nightclubs, bars, tanning salons, non-profit organizations, sporting events, tv shows, etc. etc...

I need a calendar, planner, agenda, all in one. And touchscreen friendly. I want the calendar to be large, and when you hit a day, it goes to what happened that day, like tasks, to do lists, whatever. Also alarms would be cool. Just something that will help me plan out and organize my days alittle better.

Anybody up for the task? I am willing to pay money for this.
    .//Daren
    (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
    MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
      fcuk the secretary. he needs a program for his computer
      literally

Comment

Working...
      X