task switching? touch screen only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• task switching? touch screen only

if im using only touch screen, and I have multiple programs running, yet the screen is full and some are covering the bottom task bar, then I have trouble switching between programs. Any ideas on an easyway to do this with only a touch screen, maybe a program that has a small dot on screen that cant be covered that when clicked brings up all programs to switch between, or something like that? also using touch screen only presents a problem with the RIGHT CLICK.... any idea on how to maybe setup like windows-ce/pc does it... you tap/click for (left click) and you tap/hold down on screen 1 sec and thats like a RIGHT CLICK???

chuck
    www.XionElectronics.com

**MY NEW STORE** Come Visit

Check out a basic programing language called autoit (http://www.hiddensoft.com) that can do what you want with a minimal of hassle. The same goes for your other post regarding a timer for standby and shutdown (if I remember correctly) AutoIt should be able to accomplish that task too if you're able to get it to recognize a joystick. I'd write this program myself, but I don't know what your screen looks like, and what kind of image or button you'd like to switch tasks.

Comment

I have built a program into the next version of FP that does the switching. If I have time I will seperate it and release it standalone.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Im using your FP right now... Mediaengine right now has to many bugs on my system it seams... so if its an addon, then let me know... (im using 800x600 mode-Full)

chuck
        www.XionElectronics.com

Comment

I'd write this program myself, but I don't know what your screen looks like, and what kind of image or button you'd like to switch tasks.[/QUOTE]

Small button in lower corner(either side), that Iclick on would work; I run 800x600 and use FPlyr, plus 3 programs for work, all full screen.

jut lt me know if you could do it...

Chuck
          www.XionElectronics.com

Comment

Here ya go.
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...light=switcher

Comment

Working...
            X