No announcement yet.

Check Out my new Skin

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out my new Skin

Hey everyone. I decided I needed a new skin for my car, which is a 92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, that should explain why I chose to do the skin the way I did:

Let me know what you guys think. After a few minor adjustments I'll have it available for download. It's 800*600 and takes up the whole screen, perfect for a touchscreen in my opinion.

which player is this for? Sorry I can't seem to figure it out from the context of the post/picture

oh wait, lemme guess, straight up windows media player? Can only tell from the pull down list on the side

Yeah, it's from windows media player, sorry I forgot to mention that when I posted the pic. The only reason I like WMP over winamp is because it does the auto-sorting and that makes it a hell of a lot easier for me than making tons of playlists.

mind if I ask why you're relying on using WMP other than frodoplayer/mediacar/media engine/etc?

I like the fact that your buttons are HUGE and that it's not complex, but the fonts for that playlist are just too damn small... which is the reason why I love mediaengine. And of course WMP lacks some features, which is what I love about frodoplayer..

To be honest with you I never looked into Frodo player, but I use WMP because of the sorting options.