Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Remote Control 4

Hi,
    Couple of days ago I downloaded PCRC 4 ( I couldn't get Girder to work with my computer and my remote - Creative Labs PC-DVD remote). PC Remote Control works great, but...
    I was able to configure buttons 1-8 to open different apps in XP in default layout: 2 for Winamp, 4 for Routis, 8 for Mobile Media Center, etc. Then I created a new remote and layout for Windows Media Player and configured basic playback buttons for it (play, stop, pause, next, prev). It worked when I tested it. I then created a new remote and a new layout for Winamp. Configured same buttons with different commands for Winamp. But when I test them in Winamp they don't work. Windows Media configuration still works thou. What am I doing wrong here?
    Same thing with my mute button. I configured it in the default layout to mute system volume. Now I can't use it in the Windows Media layout as F8 (hotkey for mute). Mute button on the remote only mutes system volume when WMP is open.
    I know some of you guys are using PCRC. Please help.
    Thanks a lot

old thread but I'm thinking of buying one of ebay did you figure out how to use it in something like media engine?
    *Laptop $107
    *Hauppauge WinTv-USB FM $36.02
    *USB Drive Enclosure $24.95
    *USB 2.0 PCMCIA Card $19.85
    *Crossover Cable $25.97
    *Earthmate GPS LT-20 $97.60
    *2.5 adapter 16.24
    Total - $327.63
    Current Budget - $322.37
    Aug 25. Deadline

Comment

Working...